President Obama recorded a celebratory New Year’s message from the White House on Saturday, where he boasted about his accomplishments over his 8 years as president and said he is looking ahead to his plans when he returns to private life.
Obama said that after President-elect Donald Trump takes office on January 20, he will take on the “even more important role of citizen”, and pledged to continue supporting policies and practices that build on his legacy.
Meaning, we have not seen the last of him and no doubt, mainstream media will continue to bash President Donald Trump and lament over Hillary Clinton losing.
- First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
- First President to violate the War Powers Act.
- First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
- First President to spend a trillion dollars on “shovel-ready” jobs when there was no such thing as “shovel-ready” jobs.
- First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
- First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
- First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
- First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
- First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
- First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
- First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
- First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
- First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
- First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
- First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.
- First President to hide his birth, medical, educational and travel records.
- First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
- First President to go on multiple “global apology tours” and concurrent “insult our friends” tours.
- First President to have personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
- First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
- First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.
- First President to repeat the Holy Quran and tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth
- First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).
- First president to allow Iran to inspect their own facilities.
- First president to trade 5 terrorist for a traitor.
- First president to facilitate the Iranians to acquire nuclear weapons.
- First president to put young children in danger by forcing states to allow men in women’s restroom and showers.
The best part of the New Year, is that January 20, 2017 President Donald Trump takes office and begins his 100-day action plan to make America great again.