Former president Barack Obama accomplished a lot during his presidency, as a matter of fact, he has done more than any president before him.
Of course, you won’t hear about all this from mainstream media so I compiled this very impressive list of his accomplishments.
- First President to apply for college aid as a foreign student, then deny he was a foreigner.
- First President to have a social security number from a state he has never lived in.
- First president to disgrace the power of the United States by bowing to foreign leaders; King Abdullah of Saudi Arabia, Queen of England and the Japanese Emperor
- First President to preside over a cut to the credit-rating of the United States.
- First President to violate the War Powers Act.
- First President to be held in contempt of court for illegally obstructing oil drilling in the Gulf of Mexico.
- First President to require all Americans to purchase a product from a third party.
- First President to spend a trillion dollars on “shovel-ready” jobs when there was no such thing as “shovel-ready” jobs.
- First President to abrogate bankruptcy law to turn over control of companies to his union supporters.
- First President to by-pass Congress and implement the Dream Act through executive fiat.
- First President to order a secret amnesty program that stopped the deportation of illegal immigrants across the U.S., including those with criminal convictions.
- First President to demand a company hand-over $20 billion to one of his political appointees.
- First President to tell a CEO of a major corporation (Chrysler) to resign.
- First President to terminate America’s ability to put a man in space.
- First President to cancel the National Day of Prayer and to say that America is no longer a Christian nation.
- First President to have a law signed by an auto-pen without being present.
- First President to arbitrarily declare an existing law unconstitutional and refuse to enforce it.
- First President to threaten insurance companies if they publicly spoke out on the reasons for their rate increases.
- First President to tell a major manufacturing company in which state it is allowed to locate a factory.
- First President to file lawsuits against the states he swore an oath to protect (AZ, WI, OH, IN).
- First President to withdraw an existing coal permit that had been properly issued years ago.
- First President to actively try to bankrupt an American industry (coal).
- First President to fire an inspector general of AmeriCorps for catching one of his friends in a corruption case.
- First President to appoint 45 czars to replace elected officials in his office.
- First President to surround himself with radical left wing anarchists.
- First President to golf more than 150 separate times in his five years in office.
- First President to hide his birth, medical, educational and travel records.
- First President to win a Nobel Peace Prize for doing NOTHING to earn it.
- First President to go on multiple “global apology tours” and concurrent “insult our friends” tours.
- First President to have personal servants (taxpayer funded) for his wife.
- First President to keep a dog trainer on retainer for $102,000 a year at taxpayer expense.
- First President to fly in a personal trainer from Chicago at least once a week at taxpayer expense.
- First President to repeat the Holy Quran and tell us the early morning call of the Azan (Islamic call to worship) is the most beautiful sound on earth.
- First President to side with a foreign nation over one of the American 50 states (Mexico vs Arizona).
- First President to tell the military men and women that they should pay for their own private insurance because they “volunteered to go to war and knew the consequences.”
- First president to allow Iran to inspect their own facilities.
- First president to have blood on his hands from Benghazi to the assassinations of several police officers.
- First president to trade 5 terrorist for a traitor – Bow Bergdahl.
- First president to facilitate the Iranians to acquire nuclear weapons.
- First president to put young children in danger by forcing states to allow men in women’s restroom and showers.
Despite the desperate attempts by the Left to hold onto the false narrative that Barack Obama accomplished great things for the country and the American people, his legacy will not be one of praise and accomplishment – he will be remembered for his failed Obamacare and adding more to the deficit than any president before him.
Obama is also the first former president to blatantly try and sabotage another president, that being President Donald Trump, by setting up a ‘shadow government’ just miles from the White House with one goal in mind – to oust Trump from the presidency either by forcing his resignation or through his impeachment.
Despite the opposition from the left and mainstream media, President Donald Trump has already done more to help the American people and the economy than Obama did in his last four years in office.
President Trump will make America great again and the American people will begin to thrive.