BREAKING: Police Officer Stabbed At Airport By TERRORIST Yelling “Allah Akbar” (Video)


There has been another brutal attack on a police officer at Bishop International Airport in a terror-related incident in Flint, Michigan.

The attacker allegedly shouted “Allah Akbar” before stabbing the officer, who was bleeding from the neck, sources and witnesses at Bishop International Airport said, NBC reports.

Michigan State Police tweeted that the officer was in critical condition and the FBI was leading the investigation., American Freedom Fighters reports.

The airport posted on Facebook that passengers were safe and were being told to check for flight delays or cancellations.

Witness Ken Brown told The Flint Journal that he was dropping off his daughter at the airport and saw the officer after he was stabbed. He said he saw a man detained by police and a knife on the ground.

“The cop was on his hands and knees bleeding from his neck,” Brown said. “I said they need to get him a towel.”

Police did not immediately release any details on the suspect.

An airport in Flint, Michigan, has been evacuated after a man attacked a police officer with a knife. The officer has been taken to the hospital and is in critical condition.

A witness at the airport told local news outlet MLive that the police officer was bleeding from the neck and a knife was seen laying nearby before the terminal was evacuated.

“The cop was on his hands and knees bleeding from his neck,” said Ken Brown, who was dropping his daughter off at the airport. “I said they need to get him a towel.”

“Please keep the officer in your prayers. The airport is closed,” a state police tweet said.

More than 20 police vehicles from Flint, Burton, Michigan State Police and other agencies responded to the incident.

The attack reportedly occurred at 9:40 am local time.

The attacker has been arrested. Authorities haven’t released his identity.

The FBI is leading the investigation into the attack.

Flint has gained national attention in recent years for its water crisis. It’s estimated that 100,000 residents were exposed to high levels of lead in the local water supply. While the water quality returned to an acceptable level earlier this year, residents are continuing to use bottled water until the city replaces its lead pipes.


Photo:  Bing



Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here