Leaked WH Amnesty Document Shows Obama To Fast Track Green Cards And Benefits


Leaked White House document reveals that Obama will fast track green cards which is granting legal permanent residency in the United States for illegal’s who are currently residing in the United States.


The document states that for illegal aliens who get what the administration calls “relief from deportation,” that Obama is “reducing the time that families are separated while obtaining their green cards.”

“Undocumented immigrants who are immediate relatives of lawful permanent residents or sons or daughters of US citizens can apply to get a waiver if a visa is available,” the White House document, published by a pro-amnesty group called National Immigrant Youth Alliance.

Breitbart reported that the fast track for green cards is legal permanent residency for illegal aliens who get amnesty, and it is stated in point number one in the leaked document.

“Eligible immigrants will have the opportunity to request temporary relief from deportation and work authorization if they come forward and pass criminal and national security background checks, pay their taxes, pay a fee, and show that they are” either a “parent of US citizens or lawful permanent residents on the date of the announcement, are not enforcement priorities and have been in the US since January 1, 2010” or an “individual who arrived in the US before turning 16 years old and before January 1, 2010, regardless of how old they are today.”

The document states that the process doesn’t begin until early 2015, which means the Republicans have plenty of time to counter and block funding for the implementation of it.

“The U.S. government–and specifically USCIS—will not begin accepting applications until early 2015,” the second point of the document reads. “While the government is not accepting applications now, if you believe you are eligible for one or more of the initiatives, you can prepare by gathering documents that establish your identity, relationship to a US citizen or lawful permanent resident and show that you have continuously lived in the US for 5 years or more.”

Photo courtesy of Google.com


Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here