Life under Gavin Newsom’s “Safety for All Act of 2016.” If this passes it will BAN the possession of magazines with a greater than 10rd capacity. It will REQUIRE that all ammunition purchases be reported electronically at the moment of purchase to the State, and so much more!
States legislators cannot stop the Federal Legislative Court due to the previsions in the 14th Amendment. States Law or code is invalid in regards to the Federal “opinions” of the legislative Supreme Court. Rowan County KY. Court Clerk Kim Davis’s situation proves what I’m telling you, so pay attention please.
All they need to do is take this States’ bill to the Supreme Court and it will become implied Federal LAW under the legislative “opinion” of the Supreme Court via the 14th Amendment!
Life under Gavin Newsom’s “Safety for All Act of 2016.”
If passed by California voters, this act will:
1) Will CONFISCATE standard capacity magazines. It will BAN the possession of a magazines with a greater than 10rd capacity, regardless of when you purchased them. Current legal magazine owners will be forced to turn them in, have them destroyed or sell them to a dealer. Of course, your used magazines will be essentially worthless because in the rest of the country they’re available brand new! There are no provisions in the law for owners of firearms for which there are no legal 10rd magazines available.
2) Will CREATE a 25 million dollar bureaucracy, with the sole responsibility of regulating the sale of ammunition. This money will be stolen from the General Fund, to be paid back with money Stole from the DROS fees collected.
3) Will MANDATE that everyone in CA obtain a “firearms purchaser certificate” in order to be able to purchase any ammunition. This “certificate” would take up to a month to obtain and cost up to $50.00. You would have to renew it every 2 years. Our names would appear on a database of certified ammunition purchasers.
4) Will REQUIRE that all ammunition purchases be reported electronically at the moment of purchase to the State, who will record it in a database to be available to law enforcement. This will likely quadruple the handling time associated with the purchase of ammunition, causing prices to skyrocket.
5) Will FORCE all Dealers in CA to obtain an “ammunition vendors license” in order to sell ammunition. It will also force all employees of any licensed vendor to obtain a State issued “Certificate of Eligibility” in order to work with ammunition. Again, this will cause prices to skyrocket.
6) Will BAN the private transfer of ammunition.
7) Will BAN the private importation of ammunition
We ALL need to fight this attack on our rights. Please keep an eye on our page as we gear up to FIGHT Newsom and Bloomberg in their attempt to take away your 2nd amendment rights!