Is it possible that flight 777 secretly landed after being flown for hours with plane’s locators deliberately turned off? It’s certainly starting to look as if the plane did not crash… so what happened to it?
The Daily Mail reported:
- Plane may have been deliberately flown across Malay peninsula, sources say
- Military radar-tracking evidence reportedly suggests it was heading towards the Andaman Islands
- Third source claims inquiries were increasingly focusing on theory someone who knew how to fly a plane deliberately diverted the flight
- Expert suggested a pilot could have crashed plane as an act of suicide
- Search efforts being stepped up in the Andaman Sea and Indian Ocean
Two sources told Reuters an unidentified aircraft that investigators believe was Flight MH370 was following a route between navigational waypoints – indicating it was being flown by someone with aviation training – when it was last plotted on military radar off the country’s North West coast.
Waypoints are geographic locations, worked out by calculating longitude and latitude, that help pilots navigate along established air corridors.
A third source familiar with the investigation said inquiries were focusing increasingly on the theory that someone who knew how to fly a plane deliberately diverted the flight.
The White House said the U.S. may be drawn into a new phase of the search in the vast Indian Ocean but did not offer details. The U.S. Navy 7th Fleet said it was moving one of its ships, the USS Kidd, into the Strait of Malacca.
Rebel Rebellion III%