As thousands of illegal-alien children, prompted by Obama’s policies, overwhelm the capacity of southern border states, Border Patrol agents who essentially have been turned into child caretakers are being exposed to disease and contributing to the spread.
Main stream media refuses to acknowledge that once-contained or eradicated diseases are re-entering the U.S. through the latest flood of illegal aliens swarming our borders.
Top left: A child with ‘scabies’, one of many diseases spreading like wildfire by illegal aliens overrunning the border.
All these infected illegals are now headed to a city or town near you. You may have heard that Obama is dumping thousands of illegal aliens (mainly teenagers) in Arizona cities. But did you know that 600 of these illegals were shipped to Oklahoma, and thousands more to California. And these are just the destinations DHS will confirm.
The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention require that all legal immigrants receive a medical exam. Proof of vaccination is also mandatory for measles, mumps, rubella, polio, tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis, haemophilus strains, hepatitis A and B, rotavirus, meningococcus, chicken pox, pneumonia, and seasonal flu.
None of these rigorous screenings can be done in advance of entry on people who enter this country illegally and undetected. And once people are detained, the screenings they receive are not nearly as rigorous or effective at controlling the spread of disease. This is the reason that we have a potential public health crisis along our southern border.
As WND reported, we know that bus and planeloads of illegals are quickly being transported from the borders to cities and military bases around the country, risking spread of disease further into America’s heartland. The American people deserve answers to critical questions:
- Why is the CDC, the U.S. agency responsible for identification, tracking and overseeing issues around infectious disease outbreaks, so strangely silent?
- Why did the Border Patrol Union post a notice on June 29 in Local 1613 News with a list of precautions agents should take, but no such warning has been issued by CDC to the public in affected communities?
- What diseases are actually being identified, but not reported to the public?
- Why are there reports of a temporary decontamination center set up in El Paso, Texas, similar to those in use in West Africa? What is it for? What diseases have been found that would require such a facility?
- Why are Border Patrol agents – charged with protecting the homeland from incursions such as this – now prohibited from speaking out, often with threats of criminal prosecution?
- Why is the CDC not on top of – and warning – the public of these increasingly serious situations?
- What steps are being taken to isolate and quarantine infected individuals, or to prepare communities for a spike in serious illnesses?
- Why are more doctors in the southern border states not already on alert to handle sudden increase in TB, adult chicken pox, measles, H1N1 influenza, dengue, Ebola, plus other unknown but lethal diseases?
So many questions we will never get answers to. But one thing is very clear, the Obama administration not only knew about the proceeding influx of illegals, they did nothing to ensure proper screening and processing to ensure public safety.